Welcome to Party Corner! One stop Party stuff purchasing ! Product Description Product Introduction √MATERIAL: Made out of tissue paper √PACKAGE INCLUDES: 6 different sizes hanging paper fans (Diameter: 8 inch*2/ 12 inch*2 / 16 inch*2) √EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND REUSE: You simply unfold each one and...
Welcome to Party Corner!
One stop Party stuff purchasing !
Party Hanging Paper Fans Set Red Round Pattern Paper Garlands Decoration for Birthday Wedding Graduation Events Accessories
√MATERIAL: Made out of tissue paper
√PACKAGE INCLUDES: 6 different sizes hanging paper fans (Diameter: 8 inch*2/ 12 inch*2 / 16 inch*2)
√EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND REUSE: You simply unfold each one and secure it with the self sealing sticker in the fan back , or use free-gift paperclips. The two ways work perfectly. If you use the clip to fasten the fan, it gives you the chance to reuse the fans for future parties
√FITS ALL OCCASIONS: Just hang paper fans with a simple string for creative decoration, perfect for party, baby shower, birthday, home decoration, Valentine's Day , bring a colorful fairy style
√VARIETY COLORS: Folding Fans with a variety color ranging from pink, black, yellow, gold, silver, purple and more, vibrant colors stay bright outdoor/ indoor
· Material: Eco-friendly Glittery paper
· Gold paper fan garland for birthday,wedding,babyshower etc.. party decorations
· 16" 2pcs; 12" 2pcs; 10" 2pcs; 8" 2pcs total 8pcs
· High quality items from "FECEDY", any questions we will 100% money back
· Pattern:Gold stripes,Gold wave point,Gold fold,gold white fold
1. Question: Are these printed on both sides? I am planning on hanging them in the middle of the room.
Answer: Yes, it is right! they are printed on both sides.
2. Question: Is it possible to get all solid colored fans instead of the patterned ones?
Answer: Sorry, no all solid colored fans
3. Question: Hi, are these made out of paper or tissue paper?
Answer: hello，there are made out of paper
4. Question: is it possible to hang these on the wall?
Answer: Hi, I don't think so because there is not a flat side. However, the middle part of the circle is firm so maybe if you put adhesive or a command strip on that it might work.
5. Question: How do you hang these on a wall?
Answer: What I did was glue them first in the shape I want them, then I put on the back little hooks and place it in the wall