Welcome to Party Corner! One stop Party stuff purchasing ! Product Description Product Introduction · MAGIC WAND: A flexible, fancy wand that warms up to its faithful owner quickly. · 15 INCHES: Swish and flick your way into witchcraft school with this longer wand that encourages a dramatic...
Welcome to Party Corner!
One stop Party stuff purchasing !
The Noble Collection Harry Potter Illuminating Wand Hermione Granger Wand Universal Studios Wizarding World of Harry Potter
· MAGIC WAND: A flexible, fancy wand that warms up to its faithful owner quickly.
· 15 INCHES: Swish and flick your way into witchcraft school with this longer wand that encourages a dramatic style of magic.
· PARTY PERFECT: Enchanting wand is the perfect accessory for themed costume parties.
· WAND CARE: Harness the magical energy that flows through the wand by retiring it every night in the velvet pouch provided.
Collect Them All
The Ollivanders Wand Box Collection includes the wands of Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Albus Dumbledore, Sirius Black, Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, and Lord Voldemort. Sold separately.
The Noble Collection Quality
The Noble Collection invites you to share in our passion for history, artistry, and craftsmanship. In our quest for perfection, we have sought out the most talented artists, sculptors and craftsmen to create some of the finest and most detailed works of art and reproductions available today.
1. Question: Whats the quality? I want something that looks movie prop quality not a childs toy.
Answer: I thought it looked pretty good. It is somewhat larger in diameter than the wands used in the films and than the non-illuminating wands that are actually prop replicas and it has a large, somewhat camouflaged, button on it to control the light's brightness.
2. Question: If you drop it once on a carpet will it break?
Answer: I imagine it would depend on the height from which it was dropped and angle it hits the ground. Mine feels sturdy enough that I trust my five year-old with it. He hasn't dropped it yet, but I think it would be fine as long as it doesn't land straight down on the tip. It honestly feels a little more sturdy than the non-illuminating wands.
3. Question: is it flat at the end of the handle
Answer: To recreate the effect of a wand, the item handle has no straight edges. The end of the wand is jagged, and textured, as though forged of tree bark.
4. Question: Can you take the wands out and use them?
Answer: Of course, you can take them out and use them. The wands are really great, they look exactly as they do in the movies, and children love to play with them.