Welcome to Party Corner! One stop Party stuff purchasing ! Product Description Product Introduction · The luxury inflatable costume made of 100% polyester material, which is waterproof, ultra-durable, lightweight, and most importantly, comfortable to wear. · This funny simulation shark prop...
Welcome to Party Corner!
One stop Party stuff purchasing !
Inflatable Blow up Full Body Suit Jumpsuit Costume
Shark, White Bear
White, Blue, Grey
· The luxury inflatable costume made of 100% polyester material, which is waterproof, ultra-durable, lightweight, and most importantly, comfortable to wear.
· This funny simulation shark prop costume easy to set up. The included battery-operated fan inflates the costume in seconds. It requires 4 x AA batteries (not included).
· Simulation shark inflatable of adult toy fit all (63'' to 77'' person). Care instructions: wipe clean with damp cloth, line dry, do not wash, do not bleach, do not iron, and do not dry clean.
· Blow up costume perfect for Halloween, Christmas Celebration, Party, Bar, Park, Supermarket, Carnival, Cosplay etc.
· Comes with: inflatable suit with two attached fans
· And 2 battery packs.
· This Polar Bear Costume is 8 feet tall!
· Requires 8 AA batteries (Batteries not included)
· One Size Fits Most Adults
1. Question: Will the Adult size fit a men's large?
Answer: it would be close! I bought 3 of these- the largest girl to wear it was 5'9 & about 140 lbs. she a a few extra inches at top but plenty of room around waist.
2. Question: For the centaur costume, how easy/difficult is it to take this off in order to use the restroom? It would deflate once you did that, right?
Answer: Yes...it will deflate. It unzips...kind of like little kid pajamas.
3. Question: I’m 5ft 1inch. How tall do you have to be in the polar bear costume to see out of the window?
Answer: My 10 year old wore it. I would guess he is about 4'10". He could see out the window just fine. Your arms position the window, not your height so it would accommodate a wide range of heights. It is a great costume. My son was a HUGE hit at the Halloween parade.